Becoming a Walker
Do you have what it takes to become a Bone Rangers dog walker? We are always looking for brilliant new people to join our team and join the best dog walkers in town.
You must have a genuine love of dogs and ideally have some experience in looking after them. This could be from growing up with dogs at home to a more professional experience of working at a rescue centre or at a groomers.
This is part time work and will only suit people who wish to supplement an existing income. There are plenty of opportunities to increase your income into more of a full time salary once you are more established with us. Some of our walkers have worked for us for years and walk and sit many dogs every week.
You must also:
- Commit to working for us long term (minimum 6 months). Building up a relationship of trust and friendship between walker and dog is at the centre of what we do and the frequent replacement of walkers is disadvantageous to both dog and owner. Please do not apply to work for us if you cannot make this commitment or are applying for other jobs.
- Be available to walk every weekday, Monday to Friday, around lunchtime into the early afternoon as this is when the majority of our dogs need to be walked. We rarely do weekend or evening walks.
- Live in central London, close to the areas we cover, or be able to travel easily to these areas. We are not able to pay for your transport. Do you own a bicycle? All the better.
- Be fluent in English and legally allowed to work in the UK.
- Be fit and healthy and enjoy being outdoors!
In return, we can offer you a fantastic job which works around your other commitments, allows you to spend time in London’s many beautiful parks and build up rewarding relationships with our fantastic dogs and their owners. You will be fully insured while walking for us and are also able to top up your income with dog sitting.
If you would like more information or to apply to be a walker, please email us on [email protected] with your:
- Weekday schedule
- Doggie experience
- Your location
- Details of your current and past employment
- Contact details including email and phone number